The fact that in the Birdhouse video the William-Allen-White-eyes cult member protestor weirdo people are wearing Converse but John Linnell isn’t fills me with so much sadness like you don’t even know
I wonder what happened to those people. Do they exist somewhere in the fandom (imagine the fancred!), or was it just another “extra” job?
Somewhere (can’t remember where at the moment) The Johns reveal that one of them ended up being in Hudson Shad, the guys who sing “O, Do Not Forsake Me.” Other than that I have no idea!
So one thing about me is that I never ever dance, even when I’m really getting into music, because I just feel too self-conscious and awkward. I bop around a fair bit when I’m at a TMBG show cos I just CAN’T NOT then but that is it.
But today I was repeating “No One Knows My Plan” (forever) and I was like “WHAT THE HELL” and was dancing around alone in my tiny apartment a bit and IT WAS PRETTY DAMN FUN ACTUALLY. And I was like “God you must look like such a DORK” but then I thought how THAT DOESN’T STOP A CERTAIN SOMEONE and I was too busy giggling/thinking about how adorable he is too care.
Then later I was joking with Apollo that I’m going to get to where I can exactly mimic John’s dancing (“dancing”) in the “They’ll Need a Crane” video and then we can go to Central Park and re-enact it. Then I was like “But we gotta find some old guys” but then I immediately thought of AT LEAST TWO WE CAN SNAG. Awwwwwwwwwww. OUR LITTLE BABY JOHNS GREW UP.
- typewrittengirl: i'm so sad that he changed it from "i should be a call-in show" to "have"
- typewrittengirl: still p great though
- typewrittengirl: cos that would obv be like
- typewrittengirl: the most perfect thing for him
- typewrittengirl: i suppose "call-in show where the host says like two words in reply" is an excitingly different angle
- typewrittengirl: omg flans though
- typewrittengirl: god
- typewrittengirl: why does everything have to be like
- typewrittengirl: "yeh idk about john but OMG FLANS WOULD ROCK THAT SO HARD"
- typewrittengirl: jesus
- typewrittengirl: SO UNFAIR